September steals and deals are here! Below you will find a comprehensive list of all deals happening right now. This is updated daily, so be sure to check back for all deals and new release info happening during the month.
PS: Angie and Jessica’s Dreamy Reads is a participant in Amazon Affiliates LLC. Because of this we cannot hard code prices for products into our blog.
- Dirty Headlines by LJ Shen <<— one of the best of the year. Available now at a new release sale price.
- Falling Hard by Lexi Ryan
- Cry Baby by Ginger Scott
- The Pact & The Offer by Karina Halle
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Bailey
RECOMMENDATIONS: These are books we have read and loved and think you need in your life!!
- Dirty Headlines by LJ Shen – I finished this yesterday and OMG!! ONE OF THE BEST OF THE YEAR, no doubt about it. It’s sexy and sassy and witty and smart and has ALL the feels. A one sitting read that I devoured. I just absolutely LOVED this one.
- Timid by Devney Perry – I adore the Lark Cove Series and Timid is the perfect addition to it. With it’s sweetness and angst, it stole my breath. I couldn’t get enough of Willa and Jackson, I can’t recommend this one enough. Review coming soon.
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren – Jess and I both FIVE STAR LOVED this book. It was so heartfelt, so sexy, so funny. The characters are a riot and the storyline is a friends to lovers that makes you swoon for days. An absolute TOP READ of 2018!
- The Perfect Duet by Meghan Quinn – I read both of the books in this series in TWO DAYS. TWO FREAKING DAYS. To say it was riveting would be putting it lightly. This is one of the best duets I’ve ever read, and I can’t recommend The Perfect Duet and The Blue Line Duet enough. MUST MUST MUST READS.
- Redemption by Jessica Ruben – I’m OBSESSED with this series. It’s intense and angsty and passionate and absolutely fantastic. Redemption is the last book in the trilogy! A trilogy you should binge on. It’s soooooooooo soooooooo soooooooo good.
- The Truth About Lies by Aly Martinez – Read this. The first in a duet, Wild, sexy, chaotic, twisty, intense, utterly unique. I can’t stop thinking about it. A BOOK HANGOVER kind of read. Review here.
- Hold You Close by Corinne Michaels + Melanie Harlow: Sweet, sexy, and full of feels, this epic duo gave us a deliciously sexy and fiesty second chance/enemies to lovers romance that I could not put down. Review here.
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover: This is Angie’s #1 FAV read of 2018! I just can’t get over it. It’s the most intense and heart-wrenching story I’ve read. You can find our 5 star reviews for this here!
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker: This is Jessica’s #1 FAV read of 2018! You can find our reviews for this here, but it is an unforgettable read, a rich, sweeping account of going back to the beginning in order to figure out what’s next. So good.
NEW RELEASES: These are some of the books that have gone LIVE this week!!! So many books to read. Gahhhhhhh! Just look at all these book beauties! ::: cue dreamy sigh :::