STEALS AND DEALS are here. I’ll be updating this list throughout the month! Please note that these are ebooks sales, so prices are only for a limited time.
PS: Angie and Jessica’s Dreamy Reads is a participant in Amazon Affiliates LLC, because of this we cannot hard code prices for products into our blog. This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the book. If you buy a book using that link, we will receive a small commission from the sale.
NEW RELEASES + RECOMMENDATIONS: This list will be updated throughout the month as books go live!
- When Ashes Fall by Marni Mann: 6 STARS. Emotional. Intense. Angsty.
- The Kiss Thief by LJ Shen: 5 STARS. Angsty, unique, and impossible to put down.
- We Shouldn’t by Vi Keeland: 5 STARS. Light, fun, with all the feels
- Faking it by K. Bromberg: 5 STARS. The swooniest book I’ve read in a long time. So sweet and romantic and sexy.
- The Hail Mary by Ginger Scott: 5 STARS. Unputdownable perfection.
- Be The Girl by K.A. Tucker: 5 STARS. Unforgettable. Heart wrenching, thought provoking and romantic.
- Nothing Personal by Karina Halle: 4 STARS. We loved this sweet, sexy, fun and feel good romance. It’s the perfect, quirky read to start 2019 with!
- Right Where I Want You by Jessica Hawkins: 4 STARS. This is another light, fun, sexy romance with a fun enemies-to-lovers / office romance theme. It’s an addicting read.