Guys, I’m finally back with an updated sales list. I know it’s been forever. The last couple of weeks have been hectic but I’m back in the swing of things and there are some awesome sales, new releases, and book recommendations you have to know about. So let the fun book news begin.
- First up is SALES. Please remember that prices are good at time of posting. However, Amazon can update things at anytime. So double check before you purchase.
- AUDIO BOOK LOVERS!!! Did you know about this? It’s super awesome! Amazon has a program called Matchmaker. It basically scans through all the ebooks you own and tells you which ones are available for audio upgrades. AHHHH! That way you can see which upgrades are available for which ebooks at a discount price and you can “upgrade your Kindle books with audio and switch seamlessly between reading and listening.” <<— yes! Check out your Matchmaker kindle selections here: http://amzn.to/2gDyRpc
And now for some awesome BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS. These are books we think you absolutely HAVE TO READ ASAP! These are great reads by authors who blow us away! Definitely TOP READS. Make sure you check them out.
- Drive by Kate Stewart: If you’re on Facebook you’ve probably seen this book being talked about everywhere. It’s a novel that caught my eye when another blog I follow (Totallybooked) read and loved it. I went ahead and picked it up off their recommendation, and WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW! This story is an angst lovers dream. It’s wild and turbulent, yet sexy and sweet. When I started reading, I could NOT put it down. Needless to say, I’m pretty shouty when it comes to this story. It is hands down one of my most FAV romances I’ve read this year — right there with Scandalous by LJ Shen and Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle. This book … IT ABSOLUTELY MUST BE READ BY YOU! Seriously. If you don’t pick this up you are missing out BIG TIME.
- Ruthless King by Meghan March: This is the first in a new trilogy. It follows our anti-hero Lachlan Mount as he sets out to claim a debt he’s owed. Keira (our heroine) unknowingly owes him a half million dollars and once she learns the situation she’s in and who she’s facing, it gets intense. Lachlan is a beast of a character who gets what he wants, when he wants it. Thus making this another wild romance with twists and turns that will leave you breathless and dying for more. Meghan March is a fantastic writer who really knows how to punch emotions out of her readers. I thought this was fantastic and ended in a heart stopping way! A must read.
- Maverick by Karina Halle: Maverick is the full package. This book is full of adventure and steamy sex, loaded with romance and sexual tension, sharp witty banter and well timed humor, and it’s rounded out with a good dose of emotion and angst that hit me right in the feels when I was least expecting it. I loved the pacing. The push and pull, the slow burn, the building sexual tension, it evolves so exquisitely that you’ll swear you’re going to die just waiting for everything to finally explode.
- Played by Jen Frederick: I love a sweet and sexy sports romance and Played is certainly that. But I so appreciate a deeper plot, a richly layered storyline that completely ensnares the reader in its romanticism, its drama and its well developed character dynamics. And Played is certainly all of that as well. I loved it!
- And now some NEW AND UPCOMING RELEASES! GAH. BOOKS. BOOKS. AND MORE BOOKS. Can we ever read fast enough? Hahaha! Some of these I am dying to dive into. Cuffed, Hard Wood, A Little too Late, Bountiful, Alpha Mail, and Jessica Hawkins Something in the Way Series are all on my To Read List.