August is here already! Holy moly. This year is just passing us by, you guys! Seriously crazy! Below you will find our monthly sales list. EVERY BOOK ON THE LIST BELOW IS ON SALE. The books we have read and loved and recommend from this sales list are listed below.
PS: Angie and Jessica’s Dreamy Reads is a participant in Amazon Affiliates LLC. Because of this we cannot hard code prices for products into our blog.
- Rising and Reckoning by Jessica Ruben
- A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner
- Getaway Girl by Tessa Bailey
- The Burg’ Series by Kristen Ashley
- The Score by Elle Kennedy <<– best series.
- Hot Asset by Lauren Layne
- Only You by Melanie Harlow <<–
- Blood Type by Kyla Linde – First in a series
- Vicious by L.J. Shen
- Kulti by Mariana Zapata
- Good Boy by Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Bailey
PS: LOVE ONLINE by Penelope Ward is LIVE and at a special release week price. It will be going up after the first week of it being live.
RECOMMENDATIONS: These are books we have read and loved and think you need in your life!!
- The Truth About Lies by Aly Martinez – Read this. The first in a duet, Wild, sexy, chaotic, twisty, intense, utterly unique. I can’t stop thinking about it. A BOOK HANGOVER kind of read. Review here.
- Hold You Close by Corinne Michaels + Melanie Harlow: Sweet, sexy, and full of feels, this epic duo gave us a deliciously sexy and fiesty second chance/enemies to lovers romance that I could not put down. Review here.
- Bring Down the Stars by Emma Scott: Emma Scott completely obliterated my heart with this PHENOMENAL story. It is SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. It made me feel EVERYTHING. Review here.
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover: This is Angie’s #1 FAV read of 2018! I just can’t get over it. It’s the most intense and heart-wrenching story I’ve read. You can find our 5 star reviews for this here!
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker: This is Jessica’s #1 FAV read of 2018! You can find our reviews for this here, but it is an unforgettable read, a rich, sweeping account of going back to the beginning in order to figure out what’s next. So good.
- Blind Kiss by Renee Carlino: This is releasing in August. Jess and I absolutely loved it. It’s a LOVE or HATE it read. I can’t wait to see what you think of it. Our reviews are on Goodreads, but they will be coming to this website closer to the 8/14 release!
- Wild Like the Wind by Kristen Ashley: What can we even say?! THIS WAS EVERYTHING. We can’t stop talking about it. Can’t stop swooning over it. It’s the most breathtaking romance with the deepest feels. Absolute must read. Reviews can be read here.
- Someone Else’s Ocean by Kate Stewart: We both loved this sweet and angsty romance. Couldn’t put it down. You can find our reviews for this title here.
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time by Kylie Scott: Sexy, funny and witty with most delicious, forbidden, storyline, we just adored this one. Reviews here.
- Not So Nice Guy by R.S. Grey: RS Grey is the queen of RomCom and this standalone is the sexiest, funniest, most swooniest read of the summer. We LOVED it. Reviews here.
NEW RELEASES: These are some of the books that have gone LIVE this week!!! I have read several of these — Redemption by Jessica Ruben. The Perfect Duet by Meghan Quinn. Both amazing. Reviews coming soon for those.
AUDIO BOOK LOVERS have you checked Matchmaker lately?! Did you know about this?! Amazon has a program that scans through the ebooks you own and tells you which ones are available for audio upgrades. AHHHH! That way you can see which upgrades are available for which ebooks at a discount price and you can “upgrade your Kindle books with audio and switch seamlessly between reading and listening.”
PS: Also, if you want Audible, you can sign up for a FREE trial! It’s 30 days free and you get an audio credit or two: SIGN UP HERE!!