Book deals are happening right now and whoa, are there a lot of them. Below you will find a list that I try to keep as up to date as possible, however, Amazon can change the price of an ebook at anytime. So please, double check before you one click. And as always, happy reading! I hope you find some great bookish steals!
This is your list of new releases and recommendations. I will be adding to this list over the month of May, so feel free to come back and check it as often as you want. Jessica and I read a lot, but we only rec books that we truly love. Those will be listed before the new release post below.
- The Wild Heir by Karina Halle: The Wild Heir is an unpredictable page turner full of wildly magnetic personalities, slow burning royal romance and it’s a testament to family that I absolutely loved.
- Worth the Risk by K. Bromberg: This is all feels. From start to finish, so intense and sexy and heart-tugging. I could not put it down. I love these Malone Brothers so much. Can be read as a complete standalone.
- Good Girl by Jana Aston: Hilarious, unputdownable, smutty goodness. I was absolutely intoxicated by this RomCom. A must read.
- Filthy Gods by R. Scarlett: Filthy Gods is a story of privilege and wealth, of sensuality and jealousy, of greed and power and fierce attraction. It’s a deliciously angsty romance that is as edgy as it is satisfyingly romantic. I was HOOKED. I was infuriated, I was consumed. So good! Read review here.
- Arrogant Devil by R.S Grey: This is one of the best RomCom I’ve read this year. I LOVED this feisty back and forth between our hero and heroine. If you want a “can’t put down” romance, this is your read. We are obsessed with it and highly recommend it to everyone.
- Straight Up Love by Lexi Ryan: I. LOVED. THIS. BOOK. ANGSTY, SEXY and so EMOTIONAL, Straight Up Love has it all!!! Read review here.
- Rising by Jessica Ruben: Could not put this book down. It is the first book in a series, 3 books, but it’s absolutely intoxicating. A must read. You can read my review here.
- Jock Row by Sara Ney: If you’re looking for easy, sweet, sexy, and heartfelt romance, THIS IS YOUR BOOK. I loved it. It’s easily in my TOP 5 favs of the year. Just pure romantic goodness. Read review here.
- The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise: Sweet, sexy, and intoxicating, this friends to lovers romance gave me one heck of a book hangover. I seriously couldn’t move past it. An absolute MUST READ FAV.
- The Real by Kate Stewart: We both feel in love with this sweet romance. It starts off slow and then builds into something you just don’t expect. A total one sitting read we could not put down. Read review here.
- Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas: This was another book Jessica and I loved. A little forbidden, but completely sweet and realistic, Pike and Jordan stole our heart. Read review here.
- Blood Type by K.A. Linde: If you’re into PNR, then this should be your next read. Original and sexy, K.A Linde delivers a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. I couldn’t get enough. Read review here.
- Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde: This story is messy and sexy and I just really, really liked it. Whether you’re a devout Reaper fan or not, this novella can be read as a complete standalone. Read review here.