Welcome to Angie and Jessica’s Dreamy Reads. We’re thrilled to have you on our blog. We hope you take the time to look around and maybe find some amazing books and recommendations here. If this is your first time finding us, hello! We’re Angie and Jessica, two friends who bonded over our mutual love and addiction to all things romance. On our blog you’ll find reviews, recommendations, sales, and all the latest book news. We strive to bring you fun content and fabulous book recommendations that’ll have you wanting to skip and scream in joy.
If you’re an author, publicist, or a publisher, please feel free to contact us. We’re open to any and all authors, and genres.
Angie and Jessica.
Things you should know about Angie:
1. I’m a stay at home mom with 3 girls and a wife to a fun loving hubby who lets me read ALL THE BOOKS (lololol).
2. I started reading early 2012 and opened Angie’s Dreamy Reads shortly after that. Jessica came aboard in 2014, and she’s been an amazing addition to the blog. Her passion for books is electric and I love her reviews and recommendations.
3. I love all Romance!!! ALL. OF. IT.
4. When it comes to romance, alphas are my thing. I love a strong personality in my hero. Possessive. Needy. A little crazy. Absolutely in love with his heroine. Those are the things that totally do it for me.
5. I only review books I love. If I hate something, I move on. I’m passionate about books I talk about. I want to spread love, so bad reviews aren’t typically my thing. And to be honest, I DNF (do not finish) more books than I actually finish. I’m super, duper picky. So the books I actually review, and you’ll see on this blog, are books that have stolen me away and I’m dying to get in your hands.
6. I’m a major coffee junkie. Starbucks and I are very close friends. LOL. I can’t do a morning without an Iced Vanilla Coffee. Even in winter, that’s my go to drink. That said, I live in Florida and our winters aren’t very wintery!
7. Candy, cake, sugar is my thing. I absolutely loveeeeeeee sugary treats. I pretty much live on them.
8. When it comes to sports, I can be fanatical and competitive. I’m obsessed with Football, Hockey and UFC almost as much as books.
Things to know about Jessica:
1. I’m a wife and a mom of 4 and I also work part time as an elementary school monitor.
2. I’ve been a life long reader but when I discovered indie romance in early 2012, I became obsessed. I’ve always loved reviewing books but joining Angie on the blog in 2014 gave me a platform to share my recommendations with so many awesome readers. Angie is one of the most passionate readers I know and its been a privilege to be her partner!
3. I love to read all kinds of romance… I’ll read just about every subgenre as long as it involves some kind of love story. I don’t mind cliffhangers. I don’t even need a traditional HEA, just a really solid plot and good writing and I’m sold!
4. I love angst. I like to feel all the things I can possibly feel in a great book… heartache, uncertainty, complete and utter bliss… Just give me everything!
5. While we only post books we really like on the blog, I do post all my reviews (even the not so good ones) on Goodreads. If I take the time to read a book, I’m going to rate and review it honestly whether I loved it or not. I also rarely DNF a book because even if I’m not feeling it, I like to see the full picture before I review it.
6. I’m a HUGE football fan even though the Dolphins make me cry. I love to cook and bake and drink excessive amounts of coffee. I’m a sports mom so whether I’m sitting on the sidelines of the football field or sitting in my car in the rain at soccer practice, I always have a book in my hands!
PS: Want us to review your book?! Again, contact us– firstname.lastname@example.org. We are mood readers, so we can be picky, but we’re more than happy to take a look at your review request and see if it’s a book we want to read. We definitely love finding new authors.